Silver Crest School is a Nursery and Primary school located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos.
We are seeking the expertise of a Marketing Officer to be part of our dynamic learning community.
If you are proactive, committed, and diligent, this might be your next long- term role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com clearly stating “Marketing Officer” as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Application Closing Date:
3rd March, 2023
N70,000- 90,000 Net – (Benefits include HMO, Life insurance, Pensions)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of sales and marketing. (Desirable Work Experience in the field of Strategic Planning/ Consumer Marketing / Digital Marketing / PR)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study such as Marketing or Communications, or the equivalent work-related experience.
- Self-confident in oral, written, strategic and analytical abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, online marketing modalities (Search engine optimization, social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Ability to work independently, creative, imaginative and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours with possible evening and weekend meetings/activities.
- Ability to analyse and clearly present statistical material.
- Excellent organizational, communication, customer service and presentation skills.
- Hardworking, with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality.
- Raising the visibility of the school by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to attract new students across the school and publicize the academic strengths, school facilities and services and promote the profile of the school as a whole to external audiences.
- Develop and manage relationships with feeder schools to support enrolment growth.
- Organize school open houses and school tours and parent welcoming meetings.
- Provide enrollment reports and information to administration on a regular basis.
- Contribute into school website including content and customer experience and the school’s social media channels
- Any other duties, as required regularly or occasionally, to ensure the smooth running of marketing, admissions and the school.